- Located in Oakmont, 10 miles northeast of Pittsburgh
- Approx address is 1100 5th Street, Oakmont, PA 15139
- 14 acres
- 1 mile of single-track loop
- Minimum elevation: 798 feet
- Maximum elevation: 911 feet
- Managed by Oakmont Borough
The property was given to the Borough to be used as a park 10 years ago but not much was done with it until 2013 when trail construction started. Oakmont has two wooded parks, but Falling Springs is the only one where mountain biking is allowed. The trails at FSP are meant to loop several times for fun and exercise. As the trails are short in distance, we welcome any suggestions to maximize the fun.